We are committed to protecting the environment by reducing, reusing and recycling PE foam*:
- Reduce: Polyethylene foams are designed to provide maximum protection with a minimum use of material, reducing the amount of packaging required.
- Reuse: Polyethylene foams are resilient materials that maintain their properties over repeated use. We encourage the reuse of these materials whenever possible.
- Recycle: Polyethylene foam is a highly recyclable material, which can be recycled into various products, such as: new polyethylene foam, plastic bags or film, plastic boards and many other products.
Our PE foam* is:
- Manufactured without the use of CFC’s or HCFC’s, substances known to damage the ozone layer.
- Bio-stable and landfill compatible. They will not degrade to pollute the air or water table.
- In compliance with the most stringent requirements of the Packaging Regulations, containing less than 100 parts per million of heavy metals.
* The foam information contained above is referring to the properties and manufacturing process of Sealed Air manufactured PE foams. Some of these foams are stamped by the fabricator with www.recyclepefoam.com.
This program is subject to changes and/or modifications at any time.